Monday 18 January 2010

How to get your event on UTM website?




Any event and news about conference, roadshow, exhibition or any academic activity organized by research groups, faculty, department or centre in UTM can be displayed on 'Calendar of Events' and 'News' box on UTM Main Official Website (www.utm.my)

How to get your event on UTM website?

- Send email with graphics image (mini banner, etc.), date, time, venue and brief description of the event to:-
Ahmad Hilman Borhan - ahilman@utm.my
or
Nor Idiana binti Hamidi - idiana@utm.my


How to get your news on UTM website?

- Send email of complete news write-up (in English) to :-
Sabri Ahmad - sabri@utm.my
or
Rohizai bin Zainal - rohizai@utm.my


Thank you.




NOR IDIANA HAMIDI
IT OFFICER
WEB UNIT
OFFICE OF CORPORATE AFFAIRS
UTM

1 comment:

  1. no more batch maa.. razakschool skang..

    IT manager mu

    ReplyDelete